The Voodoo Music + Arts Experience is celebrating their 21st year of worshipping the music. You can catch various local, national, and international artists at New Orleans’ City Park from Friday, October 25th to Sunday, October 27th. Today Voodoo Music + Arts Experience announced their lineup by day!
For their 21st year, Voodoo is bringing headliners Guns N’ Roses, Pose Malone, and Beck along with other performers including Bassnectar, Brandi Carlile, The National, REZZ, Zhu, Young the Giant, Interpol, Snails, Maggie Lindemann, Danileigh, Missio, Bea Miller, Bring Me the Horizon, Big Gigantic, Clairo, Glitch Mob and more! The daily lineup is below.
With over 65 performances on 4 stages over 3 days, Voodoo Experience is bringing fans an unforgettable Halloween weekend in New Orleans. Besides live music, Voodoo bring a unique on-site experience including an interactive haunted house, immersive large-scale art installations, as well as the best of local New Orleans’ coveted culinary offerings.
New this year is GA+, the ideal ticket for those looking to step up their Voodoo Fest experience with additional perks. GA+ is a brand-new private lounge featuring a private oasis with comfy lounge seating, air-conditioned restrooms, full-service bar with beer, wine, and cocktails for purchase, and a screen with live stage feeds.
- 3-Day General Admission: $140
- 3-Day GA+: $250
- 3-Day VIP: $400
- 3-Day Platinum: $1300
You can now purchase 1-day passes as well. Tickets for 1-day passes begin at $75. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.voodoofestival.com/tickets. Note, prices will continue to increase the closer the festival gets.
LOA VIP & PLATINUM
Two tier levels of VIP weekend packages, Loa VIP and Platinum, are available for purchase. LOA VIP tickets include admission to each day of the fest that weekend, access to elevated viewing areas at the main stage, private beverage & food stands, express entrance lanes, complimentary carnival rides, complimentary tarot card readings, and more. Platinum tickets include up-close viewing areas in front of all the stages, catered meals from Johnny Sanchez, spa treatments, an exclusive merchandise gift, golf cart transportation on fest grounds, and more.
The 3-Day VIP packages start at only $400. You can also experience one day of Voodoo as a VIP starting at only $175. For more information about their VIP amenities, visit www.voodoofestival.com/premium-experience.
PREPARING FOR VOODOO MUSIC + ARTS EXPERIENCE
- Bring a CamelBak, hydration pack, or empty water bottle. It’s hot in Louisiana even in October. You need to stay hydrated if you’ll be festing all day. Voodoo has free water refill stations located across fest grounds.
- Bring a collapsible chair. I advice purchasing one beforehand because stores around the area. They also soft-from chairs along with blankets, sheets, and towels.
- If you’re bringing a bag, make sure it’s a small purse, fanny pack, tote or drawstring bag. As of last year, Voodoo’s policy on bags is that the bag size can not exceed 14” x 11” x 5” (35cm x 28cm x 12cm), or 30 linear inches (75cm) in total, and must have no more than one singular pocket or opening.
- Bring an Umbrella and Poncho. Louisiana weather is unpredictable. You’re allowed to bring small bags and backpacks so make sure to make a small umbrella and cheap poncho, just in case! Better safe than sorry.
- Invest in Rain Boots. I think it’s rained at least once every year I’ve attended Voodoo Fest and my rain boots have been a lifesaver (especially last year).
- Bring a jacket. It may be hot during the day but depending on the weather, it can get chilly in October in New Orleans. Check the weather before you leave your house or hotel and bring a light jacket just in case.
- Bring a flag. The fest grounds are quite large and the crowds can get thick. Having a flag will help your tribe locate you easily during sets or when meeting up to leave.
For more information on what you can and can not bring into Voodoo, here’s a list.
Enter to Win Your Way In
Time is slowly running out for you to lock in your tickets to Voodoo Fest 2019, but we’re hooking a couple lucky followers up with a pair of 3-day GA tickets right now! Don’t miss out on attending one of New Orleans’ most popular music festivals. Enter below.a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js